What to bring
On the day, please bring the following with you:
- Water bottle
- Keep-cup or mug
- Lunch or money for lunch
- Pen and notepad if you’d like to take notes
- A mask, just to be kind to whoever you’re sitting next to
St George’s Church, Leeds
St George’s Church, Great George Street, Leeds, LS1 3BR
For information about the accessibility of the venue, please contact Sienna. We will be updating this webpage with the accessibility information soon.
If you have any additional needs (e.g. if you need a hearing loop or would like to reserve accessible parking) please contact Sienna, and we’ll do all we can.
You can contact Sienna at [email protected].
At the moment we’re not expecting to have any compulsory actions we’re asking of our guests due to Covid-19. Here is some information that we hope is helpful:
- We will provide anti-bacterial hand gel
- We will be wiping surfaces and following the general recommendations of the venue
- Wearing masks will be optional, but it would be kind of you to bring one, and take cues from your neighbour
- Social distancing will be optional
- In general, we will ask you to be considerate to those around you and do what you can to make them feel comfortable
- If you test positive for Covid-19, please do not come to the event
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19, we would be very grateful if you would take an LFT
- You will not need to provide a negative LFT to enter